How to Renew Materials
You are allowed to renew your materials one time as long as the item is not currently reserved (on hold) for another patron.
There are two ways to renew materials:
- Click on Catalog
- Click on Login in the upper right corner
- Type P (space) Your library card number
- Password is your last name
- Click on My Account
- Click on Items Out/Renew
- Click on the Renew button beside the item(s) you wish to renew
- By Phone: call the library at (830) 438-4864 with your name and/or library card number. A staff member can renew your materials for you as long as you have not reached your renewal limit and no one has it on hold (reserved).