How to Place a Hold
If you have found an item in our catalog you would like but it is checked out by someone else and you would like to have it reserved/held for you when they return it, follow the steps below:
- Click on Catalog
- Click on Login in the upper right corner
- Type P (space) Your library card number
- The password is your last name
- Search the catalog for the item you wish to hold
- Click on the title and a separate box will appear with the information about the article
- Click on the Reserve Title box
- You will select how you wish to be notified and then click Place Reserve.
By Phone: call the library at (830) 438-4864 with your name and/or library card number. A staff member can check for the item you are interested in and place the hold on the item for you.